Nutrition Science Department Purposes
- To provide virtuous, charismatic, communicative, professional, willing-to-learn, leadership skilled, enterpreneurial, and highly competitive graduates in national and international level.
- To provide appropriate, highly valuable in society, and published in national and international level researches in molecular-based nutrition field.
- To provide appropriate nutrition science technology and to conduct community service based on the result of nutrition science research that can develop social health level.
- To provide educational system along with appropriate administration and academic environment to warrant professionalism, accountability, and high quality service
- To conduct relations with national and international or public and private institutions to develop education, research, and community service quality.